Certificate IV in Ministry (Leadership)
One Heart church in cooperation with Alphacrucis Bible college partner together to offer college level education in Port Lincoln.
The Certificate IV in Ministry is run as a Local Church Certificate, which means we run part self study and part group tutorials and discussion. We meet regularly to watch a video lecture and then have an energetic discussion about the topic of the week! Most of the students are part time – which means it is taking 2 years to complete the whole certificate.
There are 10 units in total; 6 learning ones and 4 ‘vocational placement’ ones, where we get to put into practice all that we have learnt!
The Certificate IV easily flows into the Diploma in Ministry and that flows into the Bachelors Degree, in fact through Alphacrucis you are able to advance to your PhD!
To enrol online talk to Ps Kylie our facilitator.
• Christian Discipline
• Introduction to the Old Testament
• Introduction to the New Testament
• Christian Worldview
• Pastoral Ministry
• Christian Leadership
• Vocational Ministry Placement
And introducing a new unit: Evangelism
Part Time over 2 years – Semester 1
• Christian Disciplines: reading 1 chapter per week, weekly tests 5-10
multi-choice questions online, personal devotions, one reflective paper
at end of semester (18 weeks)
• Teamwork reading & multi-choice tests (5-10 online questions) And
• Each week you will watch an online Tutorial, which is approx 40 minutes
And each fortnight we will meet to discuss your learning, placements and assignments.